To be eligible for the IDO, you must fill a set of KYC requirements through our KYC partner platform, SumSub, as well as stake in the OccamRazer ecosystem.
The KYC requirements include:
- Email verification (share a valid email address);
- ID verification (share an image of an in date, government-issued photo ID);
- ‘Liveness check’ (take a selfie!);
- Proof of address document upload (your residence address, not your ETH address);
- ETH wallet address verification;
- As of May 15, 2021 the list of Prohibited jurisdictions includes the following countries: Cambodia, Ghana, Afghanistan, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Senegal, Syrian Arab Republic, Yemen, Iran, North Korea, United States of America, United States Minor Outlying Islands
Special requirements for Accredited US Investors include:
- An estimate net worth
- Main source of wealth
- Pay slips from the last three month clearly showing the name of the employer and amount received
- Last year's tax returns
- Bank statements clearly showing receipt of the three most recent regular salary payments from the employer
The staking part, requires every potential whitelisted participant not to hold, but stake 75 OCC within the OccamRazer ecosystem. You can check both their OCC Staking Guide, as well as a number of answered questions in their FAQ.